The i-Hunting app includes Tennessee Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Tennessee are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Tennessee Hunt Planning Layers
Tennessee Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Tennessee. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- Andrew Johnson National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail Topo and Trail Map
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area Topo and Trail Map
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Topo and Trail Map
- Fort Donelson National Battlefield Topo and Trail Map
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Topo and Trail Map
- Manhattan Project National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- Obed Wild and Scenic River Topo and Trail Map
- Shiloh National Battlefield Topo and Trail Map
- Stones River National Battlefield Topo and Trail Map