Q. Does i-Hunting support offline maps?
A. Yes, you can download offline maps using the steps below:
|- Tap on icon on top left on your device. This will show data grid.|
|- Tap to select grid cells you wish to get. If you already have data for a grid cell, it will show as green.|
|- Tap "Press to Download|
Q. How do I view what attributes you have available for a specific layer?
A. - Tap on Layers button on top right
- Next to every layer you should see an Info Button. Tap on Info Button to see what all attributes are available.
- To re-center the map on that layer, tap on "View on Map"
Q. How I change the unit for elevation contours?
A. You can change the unit for elevation contours under settings:
-Tap menu/overflow button and select Settings-
- Change elevation unit to feet/meter/fathom
- Tap on Save
Q. How do I view latitude, longitude at a point?
A. To enable lat lonlayer, please do the folloing:
- From homescreen of the app tap on menu/over flow button on top right (lower right on iOS) and select "Settings"
- Check the box that says "Display Lat Lon Bar"
- Touch Save
With this option set, the app shows the latitude, longitude of the point
Q. How do I change the coordinate type from degrees to degree minute?
A. - Press menu/overflow button on lower right. ( top right on Android)
- Select settings
- Change coordinate type to what you wish (degree /degree-minute/degree-minute-second)
- Tap on save
Q. Do you have land ownership data for my town/city/county/region?
A. We are constantly working (literally our bots are working 24/7) to improve our coverage for parcel geometries and ownership attributes.
The best way to find out what layers we have available is to use our free Hunting Gps Maps & Land Ownership website viewer.