The i-Hunting app includes Idaho Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Idaho are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Idaho Hunt Planning Layers
Idaho Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Idaho. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- City of Rocks National Reserve Topo and Trail Map
- Craters of the Moon National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Craters of the Moon National Preserve Topo and Trail Map
- Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Minidoka National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Nez Perce National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- Yellowstone National Park Topo and Trail Map