The i-Hunting app includes Georgia Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Georgia are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Georgia Hunt Planning Layers
Georgia Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Georgia. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- Andersonville National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail Topo and Trail Map
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area Topo and Trail Map
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Topo and Trail Map
- Cumberland Island National Seashore Topo and Trail Map
- Fort Frederica National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Fort Pulaski National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Jimmy Carter National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Topo and Trail Map
- Martin Luther King, Jr., National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Ocmulgee National Monument Topo and Trail Map